Thursday, January 18, 2007

Too bad it's not myPhone



Guess what, Macworld is just another ordinary trade show. I was curious and registered as "Livingroom Safari" for $25 to go and see what all the fuss is about.

This year's fuss at Macworld, as you probably know, was the iPhone, Steve Jobs newest addition to the endlessly fruit-bearing apple family. I had never seen a phone that has it's own security guards - the smallest celebrity in the world received big-time attention as it was floating in it's plexiglass display.



In a presentation a clever Apple-lady showed us how easy you can zoom in on images just by sliding your fingers over the display - which will make all of us moms out there look like old fashioned technophobes when we remind our kids for the 10,000th time to NOT touch the screen.



A very cool phone. Now all you need to do is switch your phone service to Cingular and put your name on the waiting list and for $499 it will be yours in June. Too bad, I just renewed my T-mobile contract and got a Blackberry Pearl... I wish Steve would have told me - but he likes surprises!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home